Library Access & Passwords
Access to Library Buildings
- An active UP user's card is needed to access the Library.
- Please note that each user may only have one active library record.
- Registered students and appointed staff are automatically registered
as library members and will have access.
- Students use their respective current student cards.
- All students are automatically registered as a member of the Library.
- Student cards serve as Library cards and allow access to all of
the UP libraries
- Registration with the library is activated the day after registration
at the Faculty.
- Student records with long overdue library material or outstanding
bills will be blocked by the library. This will prevent - exam results
being released; academic records printed; degree certificates issued
or registration for the next semester, until the problem is resolved.
- It is a multifunctional card and allows printing, internet access
and borrowing library material.
- Staff use their current staff cards for all library services.
All other users see Borrowing Privileges.
Access to e-Resources
According to licence agreements with our suppliers all registered students, appointed UP staff and walk-in library visitors have access to our e-Resources on campus.
However, off campus access to e-Resources is limited to registered students and appointed UP staff only.
Please check your borrowing privileges if in doubt.
To access e-Resources & your Library record, please use the same credentials as for your "My TUKS Login" / "UP Portal Login".
For further assistance, please click here.